Make a gift to Nicholas House today to help end family homelessness.
P.O. Box 15577
Atlanta, GA 30333
(404) 622-0793, ext. 105
Become a Monthly Donor
Looking to provide recurring monthly donations without having to remember each time? Set them up using your PayPal account.
Set up automatic monthly deductions
Your donation can do so much at Nicholas House
We are dedicated stewards of every resource we have to share with those we serve. Here are just a few examples of how far your money can go when you choose to put it to work at Nicholas House.
Gives two parents reliable transportation to work or job training for one month.
Provides one week’s worth of snacks for 25 children in the After-School Program.
Provides one month of transportation for children to attend field trips and activities.
Helps a parent seeking a new start attend training and workshops for one month.
Allows for 10 homeless children to enjoy Summer Camp while their parents work.
Provides one month of housing, meals, and support for one homeless mother and child.
Gives a homeless child one year of meeting their unique academic and behavioral needs in our Youth Services Program.
Provides a family of three one month of housing, meals, support and adult/youth services.
Helps a homeless family of four create a brighter future with four months of housing, food, and adult or youth services.
Want to give in other ways?
Contact Terrisita Terry at (404)622-0793, ext. 105 or by email for information on how to:
- Leave an honorarium or memorial gift
- Join our Dream Builder Society with a gift of $1,000 or more per year for five years
- Make a multi-year pledge
- Provide a matching gift
- Leave a legacy planned gift
- Specify Nicholas House with your United Way Employee Giving Campaign (our designation code is 154)
- Donate a used car (contact our fundraising partner, Donation Line LLC, at 877-227-7487, extension 1934 or online)
- Donate property, stock or insurance
- Purchase a memorial stone for our Garden of Appreciation
- Host a fundraiser (see our Third-Party Fundraiser Policy document here for more details)